For enquiries after an event please contact 604-669-2300 or GuestServices@BCPlace.com
Code of Conduct
BC Place is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its guests. An individual's conduct must be legally appropriate, respectful and not be offensive/abusive to other guests or BC Place Staff.
Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Providing alcohol to a minor or being a minor in possession of alcohol
- Smoking of any substance (including e-cigarettes)
- Sitting in locations other than your ticketed seat
- Use of compressed gas air horns
- Disruption of the game or event including throwing objects, trespassing on the field or restricted areas
- Fighting or making threatening remarks or gestures
Any guest not respecting the Code of Conduct may be removed from the venue by Staff
Stadium Staff work hard to promote safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to any guest.
All guests who appear under the age of 30 will be required to show valid ID. Guests serving alcohol to minors will be subject to arrest.
Draught beer will be served to a maximum of 24 oz. per person, per transaction.
Alcohol may not be brought into the stadium. Guests attempting to bring alcohol into the stadium will be denied entry or removed. Any guest that is denied entry or removed for any violation of facility rules will not be issued a refund.
Alcohol Service Times
Football - Alcohol will be served until 5 minutes before the end of the 3rd quarter.
Soccer - Alcohol will be served until the 70 minute mark of the game.
Service times for all other events will be announced during the event. The times are subject to change and Management reserves the right to stop alcohol service at its discretion.
Smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited on stadium property including external plazas. There are no designated smoking areas. There are no in and out privileges once in the stadium except for emergency purposes.
Prohibited Items and Bag Inspections
Please be aware that bags will be subject to inspection upon entry.
The following items are prohibited:
· bags larger than 14’’x 14’’x 6’’ are not permitted into the stadium. Small bags are subject to search prior to entering the stadium and guests are subject to pat down searches for event entry
· alcoholic beverages
· glass/metal/hard plastic bottles (empty, refillable soft plastic water bottles are permitted)
· cameras measuring more than 6 inches in length with lens attached (note, camera policy may vary for specific events such as concerts – please consult the FAQ information for your event)
· selfie sticks
· food products
· professional recording devices (video and audio)
· weapons, laser pointers
· pressurized air-horns
· any items that are illegal or deemed to be a risk to safety and security of people or property.
Persons possessing any of these items may be denied entry or subject to removal. Exceptions may be made for those with medical
requirements and/or special requirements. Persons denied entry or removed for any violation of facility rules will not be issued a refund.
Prohibited items are subject to change for different events - please consult the FAQ information for your event. Security measures may be increased for certain events. These measures include, but are not limited to a more thorough search of persons and property including a more thorough pat down procedure.
Water Bottle Policy
Glass, metal or hard plastic bottles are not permitted. Empty, refillable soft plastic water bottles with lids are permitted into the stadium and are subject to search at the gate. Bottles can be filled at drinking fountains located on the main concourse. Bottled water can also be purchased from concessions.
Due to these safety procedures, we strongly recommend early arrival to all events.
For ease of access, fans are encouraged not to bring bags to the stadium. Soft-sided containers, coolers or large bags larger than 14’’x 14’’x 6’’ are not permitted into the stadium. Special considerations will be made for guests with special medical needs and parents caring for infants. All spectators are subject to a patdown upon entry into BC Place, and all bags smaller than 14’’x14’’x6’’ will be inspected prior to entry.
Security measures may be increased based on direction from MLS or FIFA, or orders from local authorities. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, a more thorough search of persons and property. Due to these security procedures, we strongly recommend early arrival to all events.