Coming to an event? Check out these tips to ensure a smooth entry
February 26th, 2020
To help ensure the safety and security of everyone at BC Place, we've enhanced our entry procedures! Guests entering the venue will be required to participate in a screening procedure which will include the use of a walk-through metal detector.
Want to have a quick and easy entry experience? We encourage guests to follow these 5 tips:
- ARRIVE EARLY! Allow yourself extra time for entry and observe the signage and direction of venue staff.
- HAVE YOUR TICKETS READY! Ensure mobile tickets are downloaded to your device and available to scan prior to entry.
- LEAVE BAGS AT HOME! Bags larger than 14”x 14”x 6” are not permitted. Permitted bags will be subject to search which may slow your access to the venue.
- KEEP PERSONAL ITEMS ON YOU! Personal items such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and coins, watches, belts, shoes or jackets DO NOT need to be removed unless requested by venue staff.
- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS! Place objects such as umbrellas, purses, permitted bags or cameras on the table and walk through the metal detector when waved through. Answer any questions security may have and retrieve your belongings. Enjoy the event!
For more information on our screening procedures, visit our Guest Policies page.