Welcome to BC Place!
As the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, the health and safety of our team members, guests, and community remains our highest priority. To date, BC Place has instituted several measures to address the risks associated with COVID-19. The most important element of BC Place’s 6-step COVID-19 Safety Plan is to ensure we continue to protect the health and safety of everyone on site. This plan will be posted at the facility and can be found here: BC Place COVID-19 Safety Plan. It is the expectation that everyone adopt and adhere to the protocols detailed within.
Built and owned by the people of British Columbia, BC Place Stadium has a proud history in this province welcoming more than 35 million guests to thousands of events since opening in 1983. Events and activities hosted at BC Place contribute significantly to the quality of life of all B.C. residents, while generating significant economic stimulus, job opportunities and community benefit for all British Columbians.
BC Place is busy twelve months of the year hosting a diverse range of sporting, cultural, entertainment, commercial and community events & activities. As the largest indoor gathering place of its kind in Western Canada, the stadium provides all British Columbians with a multipurpose venue for:
- International, Professional, Amateur and School Sport
- Live Music and Entertainment
- Arts and Cultural Events
- Community Gatherings, Events and Initiatives
- Consumer Shows and Exhibitions
- Industry and Trade Events
- Banquets and Special Events
- Film and Television Production Locations
- Home of the BC Lions of the CFL and Whitecaps FC of MLS
- The BC Sports Hall of Fame
- Plus many more exceptional events that might not otherwise be hosted in our province!