Proof of Vaccination Requirement
- Please arrive 45 minutes early for your event at BC Place to allow time for entry including verification of your BC Vaccine Card to ensure that you don’t miss any of the action.
- BC Place is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, guests and members of the public. We have a responsibility to take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
- In accordance with the orders of the Public Health Officer, BC Place will be requiring all guests to show proof of vaccination.
- The Province has launched the BC Vaccine Card, a digital or printed document that shows the stage cardholders are at in their COVID-19 vaccine progress. The BC Vaccine Card allows vaccinated people to conveniently and securely show their proof of vaccination at higher-risk social and recreational events and settings since new COVID-19 vaccine requirement rules took effect on Sept. 13, 2021.
- As of Sept. 13, 2021, one dose of vaccine will be required for entry to these settings. By Oct. 24, 2021, entry to these settings will require people to be fully vaccinated with two doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Guests can find information on downloading their BC Vaccine card here.
- As of Sept. 27, 2021, only the BC Vaccine Card will be accepted for people living in B.C.
- Guests from outside BC must show officially recognized vaccine records from their province or territory. Visitors from outside Canada are required to show the proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada, as well as their passport.
- In addition, all guests aged 19 and older will be asked to show a valid government photo ID such as driver’s license, BC Service Card, passport or photo ID from another province or territory. Guests aged 12 to 18 are not required to produce photo ID.