The list of prohibited is included below:
- Bags (see Bag Policy for additional information)
- Laser Pointers
- Illegal Drugs and Substances.
- Laptops (tablets and tablet cases are permitted, however they will be inspected prior to entry).
- Bottles or containers with capacity greater than 1 litre.
- Perfume or cologne bottles.
- Poles and Selfie Sticks
- Aerosol cans, Paints or Flammable Liquids
- Skateboards, Rollerblades or Bicycles
- Outside food or beverages (exceptions may be made for medical or dietary reasons)
- Cameras larger than 6 inches (150mm) in length with lens attached (Note: camera policy may vary for specific events - consult the Guest FAQ information for your event)
- Helium balloons
- Noise makers must be used in a manner that respects the comfort and enjoyment of all guests. Air Horns of any kind are not permitted. Drums are permitted, provided they fit within the guest’s lap. Drums are subject to search upon entry.
- Vuvuzelas and cowbells are not permitted at Whitecaps FC matches, but are permitted at Lions games.
- Costume masks (permitted only to be worn while in your assigned seat).
- Signs, flags or displays that are offensive, racist, discriminatory, use inappropriate language, or are religious, political or commercial in nature. For Whitecaps FC matches, please refer to the Visual Display Policy on www.whitecapsfc.com
Items deemed prohibited based on event policies - please consult the FAQ information for your event.