The list of prohibited is included below:
- Bags (see Bag Policy for additional information)
- Laser Pointers
- Illegal Drugs and Substances.
- Bottles or containers with capacity greater than 1 litre. Glass bottles of any size are not permitted.
- Perfume or cologne bottles.
- Poles and Selfie Sticks
- Aerosol cans, Paints or Flammable Liquids
- Skateboards, Rollerblades or Bicycles
- Outside food or beverages (exceptions may be made for medical or dietary reasons)
- Cameras larger than 6 inches (150mm) in length with lens attached (Note: camera policy may vary for specific events - consult the Guest FAQ information for your event)
- Helium balloons, beach balls, and air pumps
- Noise makers must be used in a manner that respects the comfort and enjoyment of all guests. Air Horns of any kind are not permitted. Drums are permitted, provided they fit within the guest’s lap. Drums are subject to search upon entry.
- Vuvuzelas and cowbells are not permitted at Whitecaps FC matches.
- Costume masks (may vary by event)
- Signs, flags or displays that are offensive, racist, discriminatory, use inappropriate language, or are religious, political or commercial in nature. For Whitecaps FC matches, please refer to the Visual Display Policy on www.whitecapsfc.com. All posters and signs are prohibited from concerts except for those purchased from authourized merchandise locations on Terry Fox Plaza.
- For electronic data devices (ex. laptops, tablets), please consult guest policy here.
Items deemed prohibited based on event policies - please consult the FAQ information for your event.