Stadium FAQs: Everything you need to know ahead of the 'Caps family-friendly event at BC Place
February 18th, 2022
BC Place open its doors to fans for the first time this year when Vancouver Whitecaps FC host the Blue vs. White intersquad match on Saturday, February 19.
Here's everything you need to know for the fun afternoon on Family Day weekend!
- ENTRY: Gate A opens at 1:30 pm. The event starts at 2 p.m., which kickoff scheduled for 2:30 pm. Plan to arrive early to make sure you're in your seats when the festivities begin!
- BAG POLICY: Guests are encouraged not to bring bags to the stadium. If necessary, guests may enter with one clear plastic bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”. Guests may also carry one clutch purse no larger than 6.5” x 8.5” – a slightly bigger size than in years past. Bags and purses are subject to search. There is no bag check available for Saturday’s event.
- GENERAL ADMISSION: It's a general admission event so come early to grab the best seats! Only Sections 212 to 216 will be open. The much-anticipated event has reached maximum capacity so there aren't any walk-up tickets available.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Select concessions will be open, including fan favourites Dawson's Hot Dogs, Lionsgate Grill, and The Poutinerie. BC Place is a cashless venue, and a Cash-to-Card station can be found at Section 213.
- SAFETY REMINDERS: Following provincial health protocol, full vaccination is required for fans ages 12 and above. Only BC Vaccine Cards are accepted for BC residents. Government-issued photo IDs are required for fans ages 19 and above. Face masks are required for fans ages 5 and above.