Introducing the BC Place Hearts of Hope Project
April 25th, 2020
We are excited to introduce the BC Place Hearts of Hope project – an initiative created by BC Place, dedicated to spreading messages of hope and gratitude throughout our community during this unprecedented time.
When you and your family create a heart display in your home or workplace, BC Place will share it with the wider community to help spread messages of hope for a safe and bright future!
How You Can Take Part:
- Create a ‘hearts’ display in your home or workplace – it can be drawn, painted, cut out, made out of Lego, etc. We encourage you to get creative!
- Write a positive message that you would like to share with the community – this can be written on your heart or submitted separately with the photo.
- Take a photo of your creation – horizontal photos are preferred.
- Send your submission here with the subject line: Hearts of Hope.
- Let us know if you would like to remain anonymous, or share your name and department.
In addition to sharing these hearts online, the stadium is lighting up nightly with a special hearts animation display at the top of each hour - to amplify the chorus of support for health care professionals across our province who are working tirelessly to support our communities through the COVID-19 pandemic.
We can’t wait to see your #HeartsOfHope!