Sat, Nov 25th–Sat, Dec 2nd 9am
BC Place is proud to host the 2023 BCSS Football Championship this fall. The event is an incredible, inspirational opportunity for young football talent to compete on the same stage as their sporting heroes.
Visit bcschoolsports.ca for ticket information and game schedule.
- Entry is through Gate A beginning at 8 am, near Robson Street & Beatty Street. Please get a handstamp for in-and-out privileges. After the kickoff of the last game for the day, there will no longer be in-and-out privileges.
- Bags are discouraged. All bags entering the stadium will be inspected. Click here to see what items are prohibited, including hard-sided water bottles.
- Dress for cool temperatures. BC Place is considered an "open-air" stadium. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly, based on the temperature outdoors.
- Food and beverage available. Outside food and beverage not permitted.
- Cashless transactions only. A cash-to-card system will be available on the Level 2 concourse to accommodate guests who may only have cash and no digital forms of payment.
- Guest code of conduct. BC Place is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone at our venue. We invite you to help us make events at BC Place an experience that is welcoming and respectful for all guests, as well as those working during events, regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, national origin, ethnicity, or religion.