BC Place Ticket Donation Program
Every year, BC Place supports hundreds of local organizations and not-for-profit societies to help make a meaningful difference in the lives of others - from our local neighbourhoods to our global communities.
As a public facility, BC Place is proud to support a diverse range of communities across B.C. by donating tickets to upcoming events at the stadium.
For ticket donation requests, please review the following Eligibility Guidelines and Submission Process:
BC Place generally accepts requests for ticket donations which are used to support fundraising efforts benefiting community groups, charitable organizations and not-for-profit initiatives across British Columbia.
BC Place accepts individual requests for two (2) tickets for a select number of events at the stadium. Successful applicants will be provided a letter to be exchanged for tickets at a later date, including details such as the donation value and date restrictions.
Requests must be submitted electronically at least 30 days before the fundraising event date to allow time for review and processing.
Requests are approved at the sole discretion of BC Place Management. Please note – while all requests receive due consideration, some donation requests may not be fulfilled due to demand.
All requests for donations will be evaluated based on:
- the nature of the request
- background, goals and values of the organization, cause or event
- how the donated tickets will be used to benefit the cause/event
- how the request relates to the stadium’s goal of creating economic, community and social benefit for all British Columbians.
Please note that donation requests cannot be considered for:
- requests to donate tickets for prizing or giveaways that are not a part of a fundraiser event benefitting a
- community group, charitable organization or not-for-profit initiative in British Columbia
- requests to donate tickets in support of fundraisers benefitting a specific individual or family
- requests related to commercial, institutional, religious or political events and/or initiatives
- requests to donate tickets to groups that are already the recipient or beneficiary of a donation of tickets from BC Place or its partners.
Please complete the electronic submission form and upload a donation request letter on letterhead of the beneficiary group more than 30 days prior to your event day.
All donation requests are processed promptly in the order that they are received. Due to the high volume of requests, BC Place will only contact applicants of successful requests within two weeks of receipt.
If you have any questions about the BC Place Ticket Donation Program, please email email@example.com or call (604) 669-2300.
BC Place Ticket Donation Form
Please provide the following information for ticket donation consideration: