BC Place is where the province, and the world, comes together for the biggest and best events and exhibitions in British Columbia. We’re committed to ensure seniors, families, and people with disabilities have the best experience possible
- Guests with mobility challenges can now access virtually any vantage point in the seating area. Reserved platforms are integrated into the main stadium seating throughout the spectator bowl.
- One attendant ticket may be sold with each wheelchair ticket and a seat will be provided for the guest's assistant.
- BC Place provides a limited number of wheelchairs for guest use if required.
- At this time, BC Place does not have wheelchair storage space available.
- Level 3 suites have removable seats to allow for wheelchair seating. Please contact BC Place prior to your event at 604-661-3401 or email@example.com and our staff will prepare your suite for you.
- All entrances, except Gates F and G, are now fully accessible for guests.
- All of our washrooms are accessible for people with disabilities. In addition, separate family washrooms are located on each concourse.
BC Place Stadium – Accessible Entrance Drop Off
The stadium’s dedicated accessible entrance is located at Parking Lot 457 (directly off Pacific Blvd). This new entrance will be clearly marked with accessibility signage. BC Place also provides an in-stadium shuttle service from the accessible entrance to the elevator, both before and after your event