U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 at BC Place Friday, May 12, 2017
May 11th, 2017
• More than 40,000 concert-goers are expected to attend the sold out show at BC Place.
• Enhanced entry procedures in place for this special event – Fans are asked to arrive early!
Organizers of U2’s The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 concert at BC Place want to share some key tips to help all guests have a memorable event experience.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION** for Fans attending U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 at BC Place!
• ARRIVE EARLY! As the show is sold out, please allow ample time to get to your seats. Gates open 5.30pm.
• BE PREPARED for bag and security checks, and ensure you observe the prohibited items list provided. Please note that bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” will not be permitted.
• CREDIT CARD ENTRY: For guests with Credit Card Tickets, the credit card used to purchase the tickets must be presented for entry, and the entire party must be present at entry. For complete Credit Card Entry procedures, see page 2 of the event FAQ.
• GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR SEATS: Guests enter through Gate E only (near to Pacific Blvd.)
• SEATED TICKETS: Guests must enter Gates A, B, G & H (Robson Street side of BC Place).
In addition to these key tips, Fans attending the sold out concert on Friday, May 12th are encouraged to read the complete Guest Information & FAQ package that was sent to all ticket holders in advance of the show. A link to this information can be found at www.bcplace.com/events/2017/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2017.
For up to minute information from the stadium, guests are encouraged to follow @BCPlace on Twitter.
604.306.0875 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org